185 posts
  • 3 / 19
 by aeneas1
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

has it been announced that these will be open to the public?

by Elvis
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   38436  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

aeneas1 wrote:has it been announced that these will be open to the public?

That's a good question. It might be by invite only for Raiders ST holders which means maybe Rams ST holders can wrangle an invite too?

More info to come, i hope...

by SpeedRacer
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   389  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

Hopefully we can let the Rams PR people know that some Ram fans will be there. Maybe we can be in a section where the players will say hi to kids etc.

GO Rams!

by Mr. Sparkle
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   952  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

Finally signed up... guess they have assigned seating this year? That kinda stinks. Fun to walk around and have it low key. Wonder how this will work out. Or did I sign up for the wrong thing?

by Elvis
4 years 9 months ago
Administrator

Mr. Sparkle wrote:Finally signed up... guess they have assigned seating this year? That kinda stinks. Fun to walk around and have it low key. Wonder how this will work out. Or did I sign up for the wrong thing?

I'm pretty sure those are just generic numbers and it will be like last year, but we'll see. With so few days of camp, probably gonna be crowded every day which is gonna be bad for visibility and moving around.

One of the perks they're offering ST holders is reserved seating:

Reserved Seating

Have guaranteed access to a shaded section for the duration of practice for you and your group

This is one of the reasons i don't think the GA ticket numbers mean anything. I'm also fairly sure if you show up without a ticket you'll still get in but maybe you'll have to sign up and give them an email address.

Right now i'm planning on going the first day (Saturday), then Monday and Tuesday and maybe Thursday at Chargers camp, some combination of those dates.

I'll be out of town the 2nd weekend of camp and then it's over. I suppose if there's a way into Raiders practice in Napa i might make a trip up north for that...

by Mr. Sparkle
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   952  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

OOOOHHHH!! I see, that makes sense. I was wondering why it was forcing me to use my Rams App. Guess it knew I was a ST holder. Annoying only 1 adult per account though. Ill see how it works as I am bring a friend and his son this year but it is different than years past. I always liked going toward the end during mid week when no one was around.
I agree, I think every day is going to busy this year.

by Flash
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   1205  
United States of America   Houston
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:I'm pretty sure those are just generic numbers and it will be like last year, but we'll see. With so few days of camp, probably gonna be crowded every day which is gonna be bad for visibility and moving around.

One of the perks they're offering ST holders is reserved seating:

This is one of the reasons i don't think the GA ticket numbers mean anything. I'm also fairly sure if you show up without a ticket you'll still get in but maybe you'll have to sign up and give them an email address.

Right now i'm planning on going the first day (Saturday), then Monday and Tuesday and maybe Thursday at Chargers camp, some combination of those dates.

I'll be out of town the 2nd weekend of camp and then it's over. I suppose if there's a way into Raiders practice in Napa i might make a trip up north for that...

My youngest son and I will be there on the first day also!

by Elvis
4 years 9 months ago
Administrator

Well this could be a problem for Napa:

https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2019/07 ... ning-camp/

Oakland does not open practices to the public and attendance is by invitation only.

• 3 / 19
185 posts Apr 15 2024