16 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by AvengerRam
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

As fans, its natural to derive pleasure from the misfortune of rival teams.

Which team do you currently wish to see fail more than any other?

I certainly have a few candidates: Patriots, Saints and, of course, 49ers. But the team I most want to see fail is Seattle.

I don't like Pete Carroll. I find Russell Wilson to be a bit of a phony. I don't like their manufactured "tough guys" image. And, most of all, I find their fan base, to a large extent, insufferable.

When they lose, I'm happy.

by Claremontram
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   226  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

All 4 of the teams are on my s--- list. But after last season, I have moved the Saints , their fans, and their coach to the top of my list.

Looking forward to beating the hell out of them in LA second game of the season. :)

by ramsman34
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   8522  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Those are my top 4 - added the Saints to the Hated Trifecta.

Avenger, not sure if you have been to "the link" but, you truly cannot not have a real appreciable loathing for those fans until you are sitting in their stadium watching our team lose. It's the worst. And your ears ring for days.

Thankfully, that has not happened for a minute now, lol.

May that trend continue!

by AvengerRam
4 years 10 months ago
Hall of Fame

Dick84 wrote:No one.

Karma.

This may come as a shock to you, but nothing you do, say, think, feel, wish or predict has even the slightest impact on future outcomes for the Rams.

All you can do, like the rest of us, is sit back and enjoy the ride, which we all hope will lead to good places...

... knock on wood. :D

by AvengerRam
4 years 10 months ago
Hall of Fame

Dick84 wrote:but *rooting* for bad things to happen to other people (with very rare exceptions) doesn’t feel right.

I get you... I don't, for example, root for players to get injured, but...
Now.. when bad things happen to teams I really don’t like? I’m not too big to have a laugh or two.

That is schadenfreude! 8-)

by Rams43
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   64  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

The Saints are now at the top of my s**t list.

I do respect their players, particularly Brees, but I detest their pos HC.

And, of course, they are a top competitor in the Ram quest for a return to the SB.

Not to say that I don’t still love beating the 49ers, Seahawks, and Cowboys. Lol.

by CanuckRightWinger
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

I used to hate the Cowboys alot....but then when Jerry Jones became Enos Stanley Kroenke's Lobbying Sherpa at that CRITICAL January 2016 NFL Owners Meeting and turned the tide of opinion (and Owner Votes) to the point where the necessary majority approved Los Ramos move back to LA. HENCE.....I do not hate the Cowboys so much anymore. ...AND....
I hardly ever call the Cowboys Stadium JERRAH'S DEATHSTAR ON THE PRAIRIE anymore either!!! ;) :arrow2: :lol2:

Regarding Seattle.....well, the Seahawks were my AFC Team when the Canadian Navy posted me to the West Coast from Ontario in September 1976....the exact same time expansion NFL Teams Seattle and Carolina came into the League. I spent alot of great weekends in Seattle, watching the then plucky, but luckless Seahawks, toil away in the old Kingdome.

Then when Paul Tagliabue came out with that "realignment plan" in the late nineties, well it fooked up my allegiances big time. BTW.....how in heII do St.Louis and Seattle belong in the same Division huh??? Two Time Zones apart, one a major West Coast PACIFIC port, and the other situated in the hinterland 2094 miles (3370 kms) away on the other side of the Rockies, and all the way across the bald azz plains on the friggin' Mississippi River. Like what Third Grader came up with THAT geographic connection huh?? :roll2: :arrow2: :x

Anyways....we have friends in Seattle, and decades of fond family memories vacationing throughout Washington State......check out Gig Harbour, Ocean Shores, Lake Chelan, Columbia River Gorge, Grand Coulee Dam, LaConnor, Whitbey Island, Winthrop, etc etc.

....edit, almost forgot Haden's berg of Spokane....former World's Fair site, and Swiss Family Canuck jumping-off point for our Summer of National Parks, Yellowstone, Glacier, and Waterton Lakes. In short, like British Columbia, Washington State is just a beautiful slice of heaven to visit.....and the folks are pretty pleasant too IMHO. :idea2:

SO.....Very hard for me to hate on our Cascadia neighbours just to the south. Even harder now that our top 2019 Draft Pick, the former Washington Husky SS Taylor Rapp, played his HS football 40 minutes south of my house in Bellingham, WA eh!!! BTW, Rapp's dad a Canadian, and Taylor Rapp has dual US/Canadian citizenship....fairly common out here. :idea2:

As for SF and N'Awlins.....yeah, fry those clowns in canola oil all day long for all I care!!! :x
Karma? What's that? ;) :arrow2: :lol2:

by snackdaddy
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

The 49ers are always going be at the top of my list for teams to hate. Living in 49er territory I still remember the 80's and 90's. We weren't bad in the 80's but we couldn't keep up with the 49ers and Joe Montana. We were pretty bad in the 90's and were their whipping boys most of the decade. I hated the 49er fans around here and their "My dog is better than your dog" mentality. As long as I live I will always take pleasure in any misfortune that team suffers.

After that I don't feel sorry for any misfortunes the Patriots, Seahawks and Saints might suffer. In that order. But the way Payton and his fans reacted might move them up a notch on my list.

by DirtyFacedKid
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

Saints, Philly, Seahawks, and Niners, in that order.

by Haden
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   2134  
United States of America   Spokane, WA
RFU Survivor Champ

Teams I hate: Patriots, Steelers, 49ers, Dallas. Anyone else I have no feelings for except Chicago which I like because I lived there for 8 years as a kid

• 1 / 2
16 posts Apr 18 2024