180 posts
  • 3 / 18
 by max
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   5580  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

AvengerRam wrote:Looks like the Cowboys may have more worries than we do at the RB position:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/20/ezekiel- ... gas-video/

Wait, aren’t you the guy who said, “I don’t like drama and gossip”?

You’re beautiful. :D

by AvengerRam
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

max wrote:Wait, aren’t you the guy who said, “I don’t like drama and gossip”?

You’re beautiful. :D

While TMZ is a gossip site, no doubt, it seems that the report that Elliott was detained by the police is factual. Given his history of suspensions, its also noteworthy, as the NFL's suspension policy considers past issues and recidivism.

Rest assured, though, I won't be posting weekly threads rehashing Elliott's status, particularly if there is absolutely no additional information available.

by dieterbrock
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

AvengerRam wrote:While TMZ is a gossip site, no doubt, it seems that the report that Elliott was detained by the police is factual. Given his history of suspensions, its also noteworthy, as the NFL's suspension policy considers past issues and recidivism.

Rest assured, though, I won't be posting weekly threads rehashing Elliott's status, particularly if there is absolutely no additional information available.

I guess if you have to explain the difference between appreciating "gossip and drama" regarding an opposing team versus defending info about your own, it sure says a lot....
I don't give a rats ass about Elliott and after his mistreatment of women in the past I hope this does come back on him.
As for Gurley? Yeah, I don't need to focus on nonsensical info, but then again I am not making up negative threads about him either with some silly "he hasn't broken a 40 yard run so something is wrong" threads either....

by AvengerRam
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

dieterbrock wrote:I guess if you have to explain the difference between appreciating "gossip and drama" regarding an opposing team versus defending info about your own, it sure says a lot....
I don't give a rats ass about Elliott and after his mistreatment of women in the past I hope this does come back on him.

Maxie's just trying to play "gotcha" with me. Pretty weak effort.

I think the pertinent point is that, whatever is going on with Gurley's knee, he has proven himself to be a good NFL "citizen" whom I trust implicitly to do the right things, both in terms of physical preparation and off-field conduct, to ensure that he's a big part of the Rams' success in 2019.

As Elliott demonstrates, that's not a given.

by Flash
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1205  
United States of America   Houston
Pro Bowl

AvengerRam wrote:While TMZ is a gossip site, no doubt, it seems that the report that Elliott was detained by the police is factual. Given his history of suspensions, its also noteworthy, as the NFL's suspension policy considers past issues and recidivism.

Wow I learned a new word:

re·cid·i·vism
/rəˈsidəˌvizəm/
noun
the tendency of a convicted criminal to reoffend.
"the prison has succeeded in reducing recidivism"

by dieterbrock
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

AvengerRam wrote:Maxie's just trying to play "gotcha" with me. Pretty weak effort.

I think the pertinent point is that, whatever is going on with Gurley's knee, he has proven himself to be a good NFL "citizen" whom I trust implicitly to do the right things, both in terms of physical preparation and off-field conduct, to ensure that he's a big part of the Rams' success in 2019.

As Elliott demonstrates, that's not a given.

Using that POS Elliot as a "gotcha", by comparing to Gurley is really an embarrassing attempt....

by DirtyFacedKid
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

Flash wrote:Wow I learned a new word:

re·cid·i·vism
/rəˈsidəˌvizəm/
noun

Relevant link...

by aeneas1
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Flash wrote:Wow I learned a new word:

re·cid·i·vism
/rəˈsidəˌvizəm/
noun

don't stop there, google recidivism rates, pretty damn bleak...

by BobCarl
4 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   4295  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

max wrote:He’s not at any of these “voluntary” mini camps doing anything.

It doesn't matter if he is there or not ... he still gets to keep the guaranteed $18 million that the Rams agreed to on March 15th.

You should be worried about 2022 with Gurley.

C'mon Max ... in your infinite wisdom. Why did the Rams guarantee Gurley $18 mill on March 15th of this year when they could have saved the $18 mill and walked away?

• 3 / 18
180 posts Apr 16 2024