17 posts
  • 2 / 2
  • 1
  • 2
 by Haden
2 months ago
 Total posts:   1014  
 Joined:  Sep 06 2016
United States of America   Spokane, WA
Pro Bowl

Rams1PlateSince1976 wrote:#32 is Cullen Bryant. Not sure who is playing the kazoo.

Haden, if Zodys got the lures back you only borrowed them.


Gee, I never looked at it that way. :D :D :D :D

 by safer
2 months ago
 Total posts:   578  
 Joined:  Feb 03 2016
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

HADEN--what years were you a cop in Pasadena? My Uncle Rex was Chief of Police in Burbank for many years.

 by ramsrams
2 months ago
 Total posts:   520  
 Joined:  Feb 06 2016
Canada   Mississauga, ON
Veteran

Mr. Haden, Zody’s Chief of Security here.

We still are patting ourselves on the back for solving the great “lure larceny “ caper. So many restless nights.

Had 50 of my best agents on it.

A feather in our cap, so to speak.

 by Haden
2 months ago
 Total posts:   1014  
 Joined:  Sep 06 2016
United States of America   Spokane, WA
Pro Bowl

safer wrote:HADEN--what years were you a cop in Pasadena? My Uncle Rex was Chief of Police in Burbank for many years.


1985-1987. My wife got pregnant and we decided to leave LA and moved to Spokane. Worked as a cop up here until 1990 when I finished my degree at Gonzaga and then went to Gonzaga Law. Been an attorney in Spokane since 1993.

I grew up in Burbank and graduated Burbank High in 1983. Zody's was across the street. I got snagged over lunch break.

 by Haden
2 months ago
 Total posts:   1014  
 Joined:  Sep 06 2016
United States of America   Spokane, WA
Pro Bowl

ramsrams wrote:Mr. Haden, Zody’s Chief of Security here.

We still are patting ourselves on the back for solving the great “lure larceny “ caper. So many restless nights.

Had 50 of my best agents on it.

A feather in our cap, so to speak.


All because I put three lures in my pocket. :o :o You should be ashamed of yourself for traumatizing a kid like that. :D :D

 by sloramfan
2 months ago
 Total posts:   1133  
 Joined:  Jun 09 2015
United States of America   cen coast cal
Pro Bowl

not positive, but i'm pretty sure that was pat haden blowing the kazoo..

go rams

slo

 by Hacksaw
2 months ago
 Total posts:   15153  
 Joined:  Apr 15 2015
United States of America   AT THE BEACH
Moderator

sloramfan wrote:not positive, but i'm pretty sure that was pat haden blowing the kazoo..

Pretty sure that was Cullen Bryant to Haden's left with Jim and Jack Youngblood over his shoulders. Not sure who is on his right.

  • 2 / 2
  • 1
  • 2
17 posts Jul 19 2019