62 posts
  • 3 / 7
 by Fire407
5 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   98  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

The virtual venue shows cup holders on the armrests of the seats on the Founders level. Of course they look like nice padded seats too.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 10.11.35 PM.png

by LARams_1963
5 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1191  
United States of America   North Port, FL
Pro Bowl

We had our new seats last year. Cupholders were on the back of the seats in front of us. People walking by would hit our drinks... :x

by Mr. Sparkle
5 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   952  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

Have a feeling a lot of people will not renew their season tickets due to being locked into the new stadium now. Ticket Services pushing hard.
Good news is we won an autographed Micheal Brockers picture for renewing early! I am happy, but I checked out their twitter feed and we are the only winner not to get a football or helmet... not that I am complaining though.

by Fire407
5 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   98  
Practice Squad

Mr. Sparkle wrote:Have a feeling a lot of people will not renew their season tickets due to being locked into the new stadium now. Ticket Services pushing hard.
Good news is we won an autographed Micheal Brockers picture for renewing early! I am happy, but I checked out their twitter feed and we are the only winner not to get a football or helmet... not that I am complaining though.

You're probably right. Previous season renewals at the Coliseum could affect your chance at seats for the new stadium, but this season the Coliseum seats have nothing to do with the new stadium. I did renew just because the Coliseum will appear to be brand new this year and I enjoy going to the games.

by SWAdude
5 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   2440  
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:I feel like being NFC champs is gonna keep that ticket pretty hot but we'll see...

Thats my guess.

Last year was hot for resale before this last season.

This year should be more hot.

We will see.

by Mr. Sparkle
5 years 3 days ago
 Total posts:   952  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

One more year...one more year...one more year. I keep telling myself that. I think more people than is preferred are just waiting for the new stadium.
Attachments
Capture.JPG

by Hacksaw
5 years 2 days ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Yeah the Coliseum is iconic. I'd rather see the Rams playing their instead of Stub Hub or the Dome, , , but it's not that comfortable a venue and I always feel I got over after getting out of that part of town with my wallet.

by RamsFan2016
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   72  
Practice Squad

Here's how my $1325 seats breakdown per game:

8/24 Denver - $95
9/15 New Orleans - $190
9/29 Tampa Bay - $140
10/13 SF - $170
11/17 Chicago - $260
11/25 Baltimore - $160
12/08 Seattle - $170
12/29 Arizona - $140

The Rams also said renewal rates slipped a bit this season probably because those that bought SSLs didn't need to renew at the Coliseum.

• 3 / 7
62 posts Apr 16 2024