223 posts
  • 5 / 23
  • 1
  • 5
  • 23
 by moklerman
6 months ago
 Total posts:   4954  
 Joined:  Apr 17 2015
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Superstar

The website had the San Diego game for free too. Not sure if they will offer any more games.

The San Antonio crowd was pretty impressive for a new league and I actually had a good time being in on the ground floor, even though I don't see how the AAF will have much of a future. But, I was there for the USFL, NFL Europe and the XFL so why not continue the tradition?

It was just barely before my time but the Rams did get Pat Haden from the WFL back in the day. Anyone watch that league?

 by DirtyFacedKid
6 months ago
 Total posts:   476  
 Joined:  Oct 28 2016
United States of America   El Segundo
Starter

JackPMiller wrote:Was wondering why Jeff Fisher didn't get a call to be a Head Coach in this league? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:


Cuz they want to see more offense. 🤣

 by Hacksaw
6 months ago
 Total posts:   15248  
 Joined:  Apr 15 2015
United States of America   AT THE BEACH
Moderator

Jeff Fisher: New AAF director of football strategy.

How is the AAF going to fare? This is my 1st clue.
Could they have hired a less qualified guy? Especially on the offensive side. He'll probably make it acceptable to punt on 3rd down. :roll2:

 by RedAlice
6 months ago
 Total posts:   4734  
 Joined:  Aug 07 2015
United States of America   San Diego
Superstar

Elvis wrote:There's a free AAF app which let's you watch all the games...


So I tried the app. It’s interactive (lets you guess plays), but it didn’t stream. Looked like this:
Attachments
99E1E642-5D39-4A5B-856D-1339660E1C6F.png

 by dieterbrock
6 months ago
 Total posts:   10217  
 Joined:  Mar 31 2015
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

RedAlice wrote:So I tried the app. It’s interactive (lets you guess plays), but it didn’t stream. Looked like this:

Yeah, I was a little frustrated with the technology, I couldn't stream on the website or the app, and there doesn't appear to be a box score available for games.
Would have thought that would have been a no brainer

 by dieterbrock
6 months ago
 Total posts:   10217  
 Joined:  Mar 31 2015
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:How is the AAF going to fare? This is my 1st clue.
Could they have hired a less qualified guy? Especially on the offensive side. He'll probably make it acceptable to punt on 3rd down. :roll2:

I think it makes sense. They will have Fisher dictate what he would do for strategy.
Then they will all do the total opposite.
Result? Lots of offense

 by Elvis
6 months ago
 Total posts:   22005  
 Joined:  Mar 28 2015
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

I see a watch live option on the app, plus this game is on NFL Network...

 by PAC12
6 months ago
 Total posts:   64  
 Joined:  Jan 14 2019
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

moklerman wrote:The website had the San Diego game for free too. Not sure if they will offer any more games.

The San Antonio crowd was pretty impressive for a new league and I actually had a good time being in on the ground floor, even though I don't see how the AAF will have much of a future. But, I was there for the USFL, NFL Europe and the XFL so why not continue the tradition?

It was just barely before my time but the Rams did get Pat Haden from the WFL back in the day. Anyone watch that league?

 by Hacksaw
6 months ago
 Total posts:   15248  
 Joined:  Apr 15 2015
United States of America   AT THE BEACH
Moderator

Are the Chargers exempt??

  • 5 / 23
  • 1
  • 5
  • 23
223 posts Aug 24 2019