11 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by maxxx power
8 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   1015  
United States of America   Norcal
Pro Bowl

I have a lot of Rams autos from over the years. More than I would post. But thought I'd share some of my bigger highlights.

Fearsome Foursome. Got this one in person in the mid 90s so I got to meet them all. Hard to believe only 1 left.

Isaac Bruce. Winning TD - SB XXXIV. I had Martz diagram the play on the card. Pretty sweet.

Rickey Proehl. Greatest catch in Rams' history? Perhaps.

Mike Jones. SB XXXIV. 'Nuff said.

Kevin Greene. That's me in the Ellard jersey reaching out. Yes, he gave me five. :)

by moklerman
8 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Wow, those aren't just cool, they're creative too. Very nice job!

by Hacksaw
8 years 4 weeks ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Really awesome maxxx.

Jack 85.jpg

The big man signed my replica helmet at a signing.
Later one of my teammates accidentally doused it with beer at a post game party at my pad. (thus the faded ink). My carpet looked far worse. :cry:

by Ramzee
7 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   372  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

Those are freaking awesome! Sooo jealous.

How did you get all the St. Louis Rams guys autographs on all that stuff?

by maxxx power
7 years 9 months ago
Pro Bowl

Ramzee wrote:Those are freaking awesome! Sooo jealous.

How did you get all the St. Louis Rams guys autographs on all that stuff?

Through the mail. Send the SI pages/covers with letters explaining what I wanted to do, etc.

by Ramzee
7 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   372  
Starter

Good thinking. Very resourceful of you. How were you able to find the emails?

by maxxx power
7 years 9 months ago
Pro Bowl

Ramzee wrote:Good thinking. Very resourceful of you. How were you able to find the emails?

I just sent them to the Rams business address.

Not sure what it would be in LA yet.

Also, this was over 10 years ago and the autograph game is very different now, from what I understand.

I think a lot of guys no longer sign.

by Rams Dominate
7 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   240  
Ireland   Monterey Peninsula
Rookie

My pride & joy hasn't been posted yet but Elvis tells me it did arrive & he will post it shortly, what is it? Its a Super Bowl XXXlV World Championship cap picture signed by Kurt Warner, its in a glass case so the shot was taken through the case with the cap inside, to me its priceless...The only other Rams memorabellia (sp) I have is a Kurt Warner white road jersey...I started watching the Rams in 1952 & I never thought to save anything plus we were pretty poor & all my extra money went towards game tickets, souveniers was a luxury I couldn't afford & neither could my parents, altho my 1st Rams game was my birthday present...

WarnerSBHat.jpg

by maxxx power
7 years 8 months ago
Pro Bowl

Rams Dominate wrote:My pride & joy hasn't been posted yet but Elvis tells me it did arrive & he will post it shortly, what is it? Its a Super Bowl XXXlV World Championship cap picture signed by Kurt Warner, its in a glass case so the shot was taken through the case with the cap inside, to me its priceless...The only other Rams memorabellia (sp) I have is a Kurt Warner white road jersey...I started watching the Rams in 1952 & I never thought to save anything plus we were pretty poor & all my extra money went towards game tickets, souveniers was a luxury I couldn't afford & neither could my parents, altho my 1st Rams game was my birthday present...

WarnerSBHat.jpg

Nice.

by jackburginjr
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   92  
Practice Squad

These are just my Rams QB autographed cards, got a few others I have to take pics of and add here. There are a few that show in college or other team uni's being there are no cards of them in a Rams uni. But I am getting custom cards made of them in a Rams uni, and hope to get them to sign it and add soon.
Attachments
qb12.jpg
qb11.jpg
qb10.jpg
qb9.jpg
qb8.jpg
qb7.jpg
qb6.jpg
qb5.jpg
qb4.jpg
qb3.jpg
qb2.jpg