9 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by aeneas1
7 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

honestly, the guy is an excuse machine....

- when asked about playing in london he went on and on about how tough it is on a team in terms of preparing to play the next opponent, even tho teams typically headed into their bye week, said that it's very tough to get ready... guess what fish? teams own a 19-10-1 record in their next game after playing in london, moreover 8 of the 10 teams that lost finished the year with non-winning records, i.e they were mediocre teams at best.. heck, this year indy won their next game after playing in london even tho they didn't even have a bye week after they returned...

- nothing but excuses for keenum, none of the picks last week were his fault, again blamed receivers and also threw in that picks aren't always on the qb, for example a guard could miss his block and the qb just has to throw it... really fish? he can't throw it away? good grief. said keenum didn't play that bad against the giants, and of course he had a great game against the lions the week before, led 4 long scoring drives, and that the rams went on a 3-0 run with keenum under center. case is the rams qb. mama mia...

- said troy is getting valuable game experience playing since tru has been out, reiterated that the game experience has been extremely valuable... gee, you don't say. but practice reps with the 2s and and a sprinkle of practice reps with 1s is moving goff along.

- said the bye week is the time 2s get more reps, that 1s are given more time off to heal, so goff will see a lot more reps. awesome, goff will see more reps with the 2s, a lot more reps, with the 2s, shoot me already.

- talking about some of the tough games ahead, like the patriots and brady... fish: yeah but they have to face us too, nobody wants to face us... me: they do if they want a better than 50/50 chance at a win.

http://www.rams-news.com/jeff-fisher-show-oct-24/

by dieterbrock
7 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

I seriously don't know what I'll do if he gets an extension.
I can't take this crap any more. He's the laughing stock of the league

by aeneas1
7 years 5 months ago
Hall of Fame

dieterbrock wrote:I seriously don't know what I'll do if he gets an extension.
I can't take this crap any more. He's the laughing stock of the league

it's brutal, it really is.....

during the show fish also said of the game last week that the rams turned the ball over 4 times but only lost by 7, so there were a lot "hidden" things the rams did well in the game.... hidden? really? the d played its ass off and and the same bottom of the barrel offense you've fielded since you arrived only scored 10 points, against a a mediocre at best defense, what in the world is "hidden" about that?

by RedAlice
7 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

aeneas1 wrote:it's brutal, it really is.....

during the show fish also said of the game last week that the rams turned the ball over 4 times but only lost by 7, so there were a lot "hidden" things the rams did well in the game.... hidden? really? the d played its ass off and and the same bottom of the barrel offense you've fielded since you arrived only scored 10 points, against a a mediocre at best defense, what in the world is "hidden" about that?

Haha. If it wasn't for all those "hidden" points - we'd have won every game! Too bad only the real ones count.

by HAL 9000
7 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1009  
United States of America   Jupiter
Pro Bowl

aeneas1 wrote:shoot me already.

LMAO!! Can you load two bullets, one for me when your done.

How this guy still has a job after 5 years is beyond my comprehension. And to think this schlock may get extended. What did us Ram fans do in our past lives to deserve this Fisher purgatory.

by Gareth
7 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1207  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Reminds me of a favorite joke:

Hitler, Stalin, and Jeff Fisher are in a room. You have a gun with 2 bullets. What do you do?

You shoot Fisher twice!

Just a joke people! I don't think Fisher is a bad guy - just a bad coach.

by dieterbrock
7 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Gareth wrote: I don't think Fisher is a bad guy - just a bad coach.

I agree with that. And he did pull the team out of the Spags shitshow, so I don't hate him like I did Spags/Linehan
But this Keenum stuff is pushing me there...

by aeneas1
7 years 5 months ago
Hall of Fame

i agree, i actually like fisher, seems like a great guy who cares about his players, and i enjoy listening to him talk football, but he just hasn't been able to do much with the rams, a 7-9 losing season isn't a whole lot better than a 2-14 losing season as far as i'm concerned, in fact it's arguably worse given draft position... time to move on imo.

by HopHead Ram
7 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1568  
United States of America   The Left Coast
Pro Bowl

The Jeff fisher show is so much easier to listen to while enjoying a free Jumbo Jack, this is especially true after a loss. The way I see it. No Win + No burger = No listen. :lol: Why subject myself to canned responses that will just drive up my BP. That is what the burger is supposed to do.

• 1 / 1
9 posts Apr 18 2024