Total posts:   4296  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

by BobCarl
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   4296  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Lewal wrote:Am I the only person that finds Peter's response/attitude troubling?

he'll be fine ... as long as he keeps his shoes and socks on

by Hacksaw
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

He's kind of wrong to say it but not wrong about what he's sayin'. Just sayin'...

by dieterbrock
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

I think that what @Dick84 is saying, is what is really going on here.
IMO, he doesn't really care about Donald, he is preparing the team for HIS demands...

by Elvis
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   38452  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

by snackdaddy
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

All players gotta look out for themselves. And they also want to be on their teammate's side. Its easy to say pay the man. To player's and fans that seems simple. But in reality as much as you'd like to pay everyone who deserves it you can't with the salary cap. So it becomes a balancing act. Who you can pay and who you can't.

The truth is, franchising Donald for two years is cheaper than signing him to the highest deal ever. By then he's 30. How much leverage does he have at that age for a long term deal? Sounds kinda cold but they all say its a business. Players gotta look out for themselves. Teams gotta do whats best for them. And winning games is whats best for them and the fans. Handicapping themselves from addressing pressing needs by giving huge deals can hurt their chances of winning.

by CanuckRightWinger
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

Question: What's green & plays for the Rams?
Answer: Mucus Peters! :lol2:

Seriously.....this guy has been a Ram for like five minutes, and he's telling Kroenke, Demoff, Snead & McVay what to do with our Defensive Team Captain?????????? :roll2:
Already??? :x

How's Peters gonna act this upcoming season when he makes a big interception or game-saving tackle?

MP does not radiate the "We Not Me" sentiment to these wary old eyes!! :idea2:

by snackdaddy
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

I looked at some of the other guys videos. Had to chuckle with Cooks. The first question his response was "great". Then silence with everyone waiting for him to expand. :lol2:

• 1 / 2
15 posts Apr 19 2024