492 posts
  • 19 / 50
 by Ramfan99
5 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   16  
United States of America   OC
Undrafted Free Agent

I just got the same email this afternoon asking me to book an appointment for SSL, although I already told them I was not interested in 'Club Seats' in the season-ending survey months ago. Anyway, I'm willing to spend my time to hear their presentation at the Premier, maybe I change my mind, or maybe not. However I could not find any open time on Saturday on their calendar. Crab! I'm a busy person, and I want to take my 17 year-old son to the meeting. There is no way I do it on weekdays. I'll call them tomorrow. If they don't make a time for us on Saturday, I will make it quick for them.

by CardinalFan
5 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   110  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

Ramfan99 wrote:I just got the same email this afternoon asking me to book an appointment for SSL, although I already told them I was not interested in 'Club Seats' in the season-ending survey months ago. Anyway, I'm willing to spend my time to hear their presentation at the Premier, maybe I change my mind, or maybe not. However I could not find any open time on Saturday on their calendar. Crab! I'm a busy person, and I want to take my 17 year-old son to the meeting. There is no way I do it on weekdays. I'll call them tomorrow. If they don't make a time for us on Saturday, I will make it quick for them.

For everyone who's trying to keep track it sounds like we have reached wave 4 of the process.

@Ramfan99 - do you know if you were a wave 4 initially when you signed up for season tickets?

by Ramfan99
5 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   16  
United States of America   OC
Undrafted Free Agent

CardinalFan wrote:For everyone who's trying to keep track it sounds like we have reached wave 4 of the process.

@Ramfan99 - do you know if you were a wave 4 initially when you signed up for season tickets?

I believe I was in the last wave 2 years ago, but I don't know my wave number. Many ticket holders drop off last year.

by Elvis
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   38448  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

BTW Demoff said at his Breakfast with ST holders that SSLs for general seating would begin in August/September so, pretty soon it seems...

by Flash
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1205  
United States of America   Houston
Pro Bowl

I had my meeting last Friday. A couple notes.
They are ahead of schedule as far as sales go.
All seats will require an SSL.
Looks like all the 100K are sold.
80k seats include free parking and food for "life" of stadium.
Only selling 80 & 25 k ssl at this time other will open up later.
I got (2) of the 25k seats will be offered the other locations when my "wave" hits during that period.
They expect to sell all of the seats!

by Elvis
5 years 10 months ago
Administrator

Flash wrote:I had my meeting last Friday. A couple notes.
They are ahead of schedule as far as sales go.
All seats will require an SSL.
Looks like all the 100K are sold.
80k seats include free parking and food for "life" of stadium.
Only selling 80 & 25 k ssl at this time other will open up later.
I got (2) of the 25k seats will be offered the other locations when my "wave" hits during that period.
They expect to sell all of the seats!

Good stuff Flash. Did you come to town or do it via Skype?

We were wave 3 and at the time our rep said about 25% of the Premium SSLs had been sold. That sounded a little light to me but sounds like sales are doing great...

by Flash
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1205  
United States of America   Houston
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:Good stuff Flash. Did you come to town or do it via Skype?

We were wave 3 and at the time our rep said about 25% of the Premium SSLs had been sold. That sounded a little light to me but sounds like sales are doing great...

Flew down for the presentation. Even got me a a cold beer on them.

Another thing I was told. Stan owns the entire 300+ acres, I thought it was just the 60.

by Elvis
5 years 9 months ago
Administrator

Looks like they're moving on to non-season ticket holders:

FINAL DAYS
IN YOUR PRIORITY WINDOW

Elvis, we are contacting you regarding your priority opportunity to review and secure premium seating at LA Stadium. Next week the Rams new stadium waitlist will have the chance to visit the Premiere Center and purchase their premium seats. Click below for your personalized website to schedule your appointment if you have not done so already, or contact your personal sales consultant directly.

• 19 / 50
492 posts Apr 18 2024